Information from the Electronic Office
This page belongs to the Electronic Office of the National Commission on Markets and Competition (CNMC in Spanish), where the owner is the President of this Commission. The Office of IT Systems and Communications is responsible for managing this Electronic Office, which is part of the entity's General Secretariat. Responsibility for each of the procedures falls upon the unit that manages each specific procedure.
This Electronic Office contains a catalogue of electronic procedures, each of which has a main data screen that specifies at least its title, description, instructions, requirements, and regulations, along with a link to the procedure and other helpful information.
Service and advice for users of the Electronic Office and Electronic Registry
If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions related to operation of the Electronic Office, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as possible.
For non-technical queries related to the administrative procedure, contact the CNMC directly or use the electronic complaints and suggestions procedure.
Calendar of non-business days
Law 39/2015 of 1 October, on Common Administrative Procedures for Public Administrations, establishes the days that are considered as non-business days for purposes of calculating time periods, which are based upon the regional scope in which these Public Administrations exercise their authorities. The calendar of non-business days must be published before the beginning of each year, using a means of publication that ensures a generalised awareness of these.
Ownership of the Electronic Office corresponds to the National Commission on Markets and Competition, and the Office of IT Systems and Communications is responsible for technical management of the Electronic Office.
Regulations related to the Electronic Office
- Resolution of 30 September 2016 of the President of the National Commission on Markets and Competition, which makes the system available and specifies the technical requirements for issuance of notifications by electronic means during the administrative procedures processed by the Commission in accordance with the provisions found in Law 39/2015 of 1 October.
- Resolution of 8 November 2013 of the Presidency of the National Commission on Markets and Competition, by which the entity's Electronic Office is created.
- Resolution of 30 January 2009 of the Presidency of the National Commission on Competition, which creates an electronic registry and establishes the general requirements for its application to certain procedures
- Law 39/2015 of 1 October, on Common Administrative Procedures for Public Administrations
- Royal Decree 4/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Interoperability Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration
- Royal Decree 3/2010, of January 8, which regulates the National Security Scheme in the field of Electronic Administration.
- Royal Decree 1671/2009, of November 6, which partially develops Law 11/2007, on electronic access of citizens to public services.