Descripción del trámite
Procedures, actions and processes for assigning, modifying, cancelling, transmitting and sub-assigning numbering resources (numbering management), as well as for addressing the requirements related to the assigned numbering (e.g. numbering control).
Template to fulfil the information requirement to Annual/biannual control of numbering of 2022:
Filing period: from 1 January 2023 to 31 January 2023, both days inclusive.
- Numbering for STA Message Services - Gambling Regulation
- Non-Geographic Numbering for Nomadic VoIP Services
- Geographic Numbering (Fixed Telephone Service and Nomadic VoIP Services)
- Numbering for Special Rate Services
- Numbering for Personal Numbering Services
- Numbering for Mobile Services
- Short Numbers
- 118AB Numbering
- Numbering for the Internet Access Service
- Operator Selection Codes
- Codes for National Signalling Points
- Codes for International Signalling Points
- Portability Operator Code (dígitos AB[C] del NRN)
- Numbering Request for Messaging Services
The maximum period for deciding and reporting the granting of theallocation of public numbering resources will be three weeks from the time the CNMC receives the registration request.
For all other procedures, the period will be 3 months.
Once the maximum periods indicated have elapsed without an express decision having been granted, the request shall be deemed dismissed.
- Law 11/2022, of 28 June, General Telecommunications Law
- Law 9/2014, of 9 May, General Telecommunications Law
- Norma derogada, a excepción de su disposición adicional decimosexta y las disposiciones transitorias séptima, novena y duodécima, con efectos de 30 de junio de 2022, por la disposición derogatoria única.a) de la Ley 11/2022, de 28 de junio, sin perjuicio de lo dispuesto en sus disposiciones transitorias. Ref. BOE-A-2022-10757
- Royal Decree 2296/2004,of 10 December, approving the Regulation on electronic communications markets, access to networks and numbering
- Compilation of the regulations,available on the website of the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and the Digital Agenda
A digital certificate for a natural or legal person or representative that has been issued by any provider of certification services that has made the required notification to the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, pursuant to Article 30 of Law 59/2003, Law 59/2003 of 19 December on the electronic signature, and by the DNI-e, issued by the General Directorate of the Police.
Consult the providers of online certification services(Ministry of Energy, Tourism and the Digital Agenda)
Do procedures have to be done through the electronic office?
In accordance with Article 14.2 of the LPAC, the following subjects, at least, are required to interact electronically with public agencies to carry out any procedure of an administrative nature:
- Legal entities
- Entities with no legal personality
- Anyone engaged in a professional activity requiring a licence, for those procedures and actions carried out with public agencies in the exercise of said professional activity
Individuals do not have this obligation, although public agencies may establish the obligation to interact with them through electronic means for certain procedures and for certain groups of individuals who, due to their economic or technical capacity, profession or other reasons, are known to have access to the necessary electronic means. So far, the CNMC has not established this obligation for individuals or groups.
How can I know if the CNMC has issued me any notices?
The CNMC is required to notify the interested parties electronically of any procedure, so it would be highly advisable that you provide your contact data for notification purposes so it can be entered into the CNMC's electronic notification system.
For more information, see the following link: https://sede.cnmc.gob.es/tramites/general/comunicacion-datos-notificaciones
Where should you write if you have questions or queries about the Electronic Office?
If you have any questions or technical queries related to the electronic office or any of your electronic procedures, you can write to the support firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other inquiry or request for information, you can use the procedure of Submission of requests, documents and communications.
What is cl@ve?
Some procedures require you to identify yourself electronically (as you would if you carried out the procedure in person).
Cl@ve is a system managed by the Ministerio de Hacienda y Administraciones Públicas aimed at unifying and simplifying citizens' electronic access to public services.
Its main objective is to allow citizens to identify themselves to the Administration in the simplest and most convenient way possible, depending on the procedure involved. The methods available are electronic certificate/DNI-e, Cl@ve PIN, permanent Cl@ve, Cl@ve for EU citizens.
These mechanisms allow citizens to identify themselves when carrying out the procedure. To use them, some of the mechanisms require registering with Cl@ve.
More information on the Official Website of cl@ve