Promoción de la competencia General
Descripción del trámite
Article 14 of Ley 39/2015 establishes the right and obligation for a wide range of parties to interface electronically with government agencies in order to carry out any procedure of an administrative nature. In summary, this requirement applies to all parties, except for natural persons provided that there is no express obligation (Article 14.3) and they act as individual citizens.
In the case of notifications by government agencies to a subject required to interface electronically, Article 41 establishes the obligation that these notifications be telematic.
This form has to be used to report to the CNMC the data needed to make telematic notifications, which basically consists of a NIF for which a recognised electronic certificate has been issued.
Parties not required to communicate electronically with the CNMC, can report the means of notification by completing and submitting the standard form.
- The data for the party presenting the notification. Attach the documents deemed necessary or that have been specified to validate the data on the company or the submitter: powers of representation, attachments, etc.
- Scope of the data reported in the 'TO' section.
- The data on the company receiving the notification and the contacts authorised to receive notifications in the electronic office of the CNMC. At least one, and preferably more, must be added. These contacts will receive notices and may accept notifications.
- Ley 39/2015 de 1 de octubre, del Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas
- Resolución de 30 de septiembre de 2016 del Presidente de la Comisión Nacional de los Mercados y la Competencia, por la que se dispone el sistema y se concretan los requisitos técnicos para la práctica de notificaciones por medios electrónicos en los procedimientos administrativos tramitados por la Comisión de acuerdo con lo previsto en la Ley 39/2015, de 1 de octubre
A digital certificate for a natural or legal person or representative that has been issued by any provider of certification services that has made the required notification to the Ministry of Energy, Tourism and Digital Agenda, pursuant to Article 30 of Ley 59/2003, de 19 de diciembre, de firma electrónica, and by the DNI-e, issued by the General Directorate of the Police.
Consult the providers of online certification services (Ministry of Energy, Tourism and the Digital Agenda)